Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Meet Ngozi Braide; Nigeria Attractive Looking Police PRO

Meet Ngozi Braide; Nigeria Good Looking Police PRO

What a man can do, a woman can do better. This is true of Ngozi Braide, Police Public Relations Officer,Lagos State Command and also a Deputy Superintendent of Police.

Ngozi  gets a lot of attention from the opposite sex but this is how she copes with them as she explained in a recent interview

''I am coping well. I don’t have to bother about the ones on Facebook for now because I don’t have an account right now. Some impostors were found to be running a parallel account with my original account and I had to close it. But on my phone I get so many calls, many of which come from men who just call for nasty reasons. In fact, I get 50 per cent reasonable calls and 50 per cent nasty calls. Then physically at functions, some men really make me feel shy because of their gestures. I have, however, chosen never to act snobbishly, so I handle them maturely.

Share on :

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

 
© Copyright Latest News From Around The World 2013 - Some rights reserved | Powered by Blogger.com .
Template Design by Eronzi | Published by CareerNigerians