Saturday, September 21, 2013

“Please Guys am not Engaged to Peter I bought The Car and The Ring Myself” Lola Omotayo’s Impersonator Claims!


Guys am not Engaged to Peter I bought The Car and The Ring Myself” Lola Omotayo’s Impersonator Claims
Guys am not Engaged to Peter I bought The Car and The Ring Myself” Lola Omotayo’s Impersonator Claims(1)

This is some crazy ish…Some person claiming to be Peter’s fiancee has been posting crazy tweets claiming Peter didnt really propose,it was photoshop hahaha …and some people are actually following this account believing its the real Lola. I just find the tweets really funny
More below

Guys am not Engaged to Peter I bought The Car and The Ring Myself” Lola Omotayo’s Impersonator Claims(2) 

The real Lola just told her fans its fake

Guys am not Engaged to Peter I bought The Car and The Ring Myself” Lola Omotayo’s Impersonator Claims(3)

Share on :

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

 
© Copyright Latest News From Around The World 2013 - Some rights reserved | Powered by Blogger.com .
Template Design by Eronzi | Published by CareerNigerians