Monday, April 28, 2014

Meet The Woman Who Allegedly Turned into a Bird & Landed in a Gutter in Lagos[Photos]

This morning, the woman above was rescued from a gutter around Abalti Barracks,

Ojuelegba,Lagos.Reports have it that a passer-by spotted her calling for help when he ran to the barracks to get help.It took a wielder to cut open the barricade and a good Samaritan to bring her out and she was n*ked ..

Upon interrogation,she said in tears ..

My name is Amudat Jimoh, It was God that sent me here. He said I should confess my sins so that I don't die, please I need water to drink, help me.I don't know how I found myself here, please help me.

 She was taken away in an Ambulance for medical attention....

Despite this, some said she was a flying witch who fell and got stuck inside considering the drainage had to be cut open by a wielder. Others feel she may have fallen in the gutter at night..



Share on :

No comments :

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

 
© Copyright Latest News From Around The World 2013 - Some rights reserved | Powered by Blogger.com .
Template Design by Eronzi | Published by CareerNigerians