Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Herbalist Who Makes Love Charms For Women Reveals Secret


This article reveals how one herbalist disclosed to a Delta born billionaire how his mistress had spent millions procuring love charms to make him leave his wife and family to marry her.

For eight months, Delta State-born billionaire and estate developer, Chief Greg (surname withheld) abandoned his wife, children and home in Abuja travelling across the world with his newly found mistress, Augustina Chiegeonu. He thought he had found true love but discovered after he had lost a huge chunk of his wealth to a strange lover that he had indeed been under a spell.

Chief Greg was let loose only after a quarrel burst the deal between Augustina and the herbalist, Segun Adesoye who prepared the love charm used on the billionaire businessman. The middle aged herbalist based in Lagos sensationally told how he was contracted by Augustina to hypnotise the victim with love charm that will make Greg divorce his wife and marry her. Trouble started when part of the deal which was for the man to get married to Augustina dragged for months.

Sometime in November 2013, the lady who was infuriated having expended more than N5.5million on the contract without any positive result, alerted the police at Lagos State Criminal Investigation Department, Panti. She alleged that the herbalist defrauded her. As such, Adesoye was promptly arrested. Unhappy that Augustina had to go to the point of getting him arrested, the herbalist decided to let the cat out of the bag. Having secured his bail from police detention, he sought to see the victim who was still spell-bound under the voodoo.

According to Adesoye “She (Augustina) is one of my major customers who I normally mix concoction to trap wealthy men. It may sound like a joke to you but the truth is that my charm which I normally procure from Osun State has its potency.The truth is that our charm is paid for according to the worth of the man in question. Most of the times, these wealthy men have their own juju which makes it much more difficult to penetrate. She agreed to pay any amount as she has already made millions from the man. He claimed that he had to travel to Benin in Edo State in search of a stronger charm when he discovered that the spirit of the man was becoming difficult to crack.

“At Osun Mountain, I was warned that it will be difficult t break his spirit to the point that he would ask her hand in marriage. Because I knew I had a name to protect, I travelled as far as to Benin in search of solution and I was told the same thing. The only alternative is to keep him spell bound under the control of the woman or kill him. “I knew that if, the man should die, my contract with Augustina will end. I decided to ask for more money with the excuse that the amount she brought was not enough. I knew she was making so much money from that man and without my help, it wouldn’t have been possible."

On why he decided to let the cat out of the bag, the herbalist said: “She is an ingrate. For the fact that my charm was able to hypnotise the man in the first place should be enough for her. I was shocked that she used her friends who are policemen to arrest me for fraud. I dare Augustina to come and challenge me again and I am ready to expose all those that I helped her to hypnotise who are still under her spell. She should be concerned with appeasing the gods or she will become insane”, Adesoye boasted.

Happy to regain his senses but financially wrecked already, Greg in an interview with Saturday Sun thanked his stars and those who prayed for him that his lost soul be found.

It was learnt that Augustina is currently on the run after she heard that Greg had regained his senses.

A police source however said that Augustina cannot be held accountable for love crime as the law does not admit such.
Share on :

No comments :

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

 
© Copyright Latest News From Around The World 2013 - Some rights reserved | Powered by Blogger.com .
Template Design by Eronzi | Published by CareerNigerians